9 Valentine’s Day Outfits for the Fashion-Forward Girl
For all the ladies who will find themselves with a date on the 14th, coming up with the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit can be daunting. If the LBD doesn’t appeal to you anymore and you want to look extra special, bringing out the fashion girl in you is the way to go. Check out these fresh and on-trend looks that you can easily copy on a Sunday brunch date or a fancy dinner rendezvous.
1. On a special night out, go for a flowy maxi skirt and balance this floor-sweeping piece with a basic sweater.
2. Going from desk to dinner? Try an office-appropriate look while adding a sexy touch with a slit skirt and strappy heels.
3. Try a trendy look with an off-the-shoulder neckline and a dress-over-pants combo that will surely give your #OOTN an interesting twist.
4. For an effortlessly put together look, pick a printed dress with a loose silhouette and fiery red booties.
5. Not a fan of color? Go ahead and stick to your monochrome palette with a tea-length dress and that pair of heels you’ve been saving for a special occasion.
6. You can never go wrong with a slip dress to up your sensuous appeal. Pair it with minimalistic heels and a rosy lip for that no-fuss, amorous vibe.
7. If you’re going on a Sunday brunch date, a denim-on-denim outfit is a perfect daytime look. Tie a silk scarf around your neck for an on-trend touch.
8. Take your feminine style to a sexier level by opting for lace pieces in dark hues.
9. For the girl with sass, go for a feathery skirt and pair it with a white button-down and neutral heels.