We,re in deep condolences for hearing what happened in Bangkok, we also pray for Thailand and especially for Indonesian people whom being murdered. May all the victim rest in peace, the family could be strong, and the bomber could be arrested. We pray for Bangkok
A suede skirt is perhaps one of the most underrated closet staples. Although a lot would shy away from suede because of the fabric’s high-maintenance quality, we love how it is versatile and effortless, making it worth the fuss of careful laundering. Whether it’s a midi, A-line or button-front, we’re gushing over the long list of possible outfit choices to mix and match with a suede skirt. Be sure to keep one in your wardrobe and grab some inspiration from some of our favorite looks below.
1. Balance out the heaviness of the suede fabric with a basic white tee.
2. Suede doesn’t always have to be brown. Color and prints give character to your ensemble.
3. A denim jacket and suede skirt make the perfect combo for a casual day out.
4. Let the suede skirt be your outfit’s main attraction by wearing it with a black top and neutral accessories.
5. Look instantly boho chic in an off-shoulder top and strappy gladiator sandals.
6. Add texture and oomph to your look with fringe.
7. Don’t worry about looking tacky in matchy-matchy suede. It works elegantly well.
Whether we admit it or not, we like to know what’s on trend. We either check out fashion magazines or stalk the pages of fashion bloggers. In between fashion shows, hosting events, and signing on as ambassadors at big fashion brands, fashion bloggers take time in posing for their OOTDs then posting it on social media for everyone to adore.
It’s summer around the world and lately, most of our favorite trendsetters have been copping the same shoes over and over again. The two-band slip-on sandals in two styles, specifically JOIE’s “Sable Sandals” and RAYE’s “Sara Sandal” are now on every girl’s wish list, and we’re on board with them. The summer sandals are casual, comfortable, and stylish; or at least they look that way. While songofstyle’s Aimee Song styled hers with a slip-on dress and weworewhat’s Danielle Bernstein wore them with a tight LBD, the leather sandals look great in almost anything. See the other fashion bloggers who jumped on the bandwagon.
As fashion is ever evolving, androgynous dressing becomes a more widespread craze. From boyfriend jeans to oversized button-downs, stylish girls from around the world are ditching their floral dresses and ballerina skirts for the gender-neutral look. While tailored suits and brogues have always been known to be part of the menswear department, the ladies prove that they can rock these staples just as well as the men can. Embrace the trend and take your outfit up a notch with a few of these tricks and tips.
1. Overalls are versatile. You can pair them with a crop top or pullover.
2. Look sleek and sharp with a perfectly tailored suit and a pair of pumps.
3. It’s all in the details. Ruffles, bows, and lace add a feminine touch to your look.
4. Look preppy and cool by matching a sweater with a collared shirt.
5. Make a statement with a bold-colored suit.
6. Camo pants can look either sophisticated or edgy. Rock it with a leather jacket like Cara Delevingne or with classy add-ons like Olivia Palermo.
7. Brogues or loafers compliment any androgynous look.
8. A tank top paired with boyfriend jeans and a blazer make an effortlessly chic combo.
9. Don’t be afraid to be a little more daring. Suits work with prints and textured fabrics as well.
10. Work a pair of wide-legged trousers as well as Katharine Hepburn with a button down polo.