As fashion is ever evolving, androgynous dressing becomes a more widespread craze. From boyfriend jeans to oversized button-downs, stylish girls from around the world are ditching their floral dresses and ballerina skirts for the gender-neutral look. While tailored suits and brogues have always been known to be part of the menswear department, the ladies prove that they can rock these staples just as well as the men can. Embrace the trend and take your outfit up a notch with a few of these tricks and tips.
1. Overalls are versatile. You can pair them with a crop top or pullover.
2. Look sleek and sharp with a perfectly tailored suit and a pair of pumps.
3. It’s all in the details. Ruffles, bows, and lace add a feminine touch to your look.
4. Look preppy and cool by matching a sweater with a collared shirt.
5. Make a statement with a bold-colored suit.
6. Camo pants can look either sophisticated or edgy. Rock it with a leather jacket like Cara Delevingne or with classy add-ons like Olivia Palermo.
7. Brogues or loafers compliment any androgynous look.
8. A tank top paired with boyfriend jeans and a blazer make an effortlessly chic combo.
9. Don’t be afraid to be a little more daring. Suits work with prints and textured fabrics as well.
10. Work a pair of wide-legged trousers as well as Katharine Hepburn with a button down polo.