A suede skirt is perhaps one of the most underrated closet staples. Although a lot would shy away from suede because of the fabric’s high-maintenance quality, we love how it is versatile and effortless, making it worth the fuss of careful laundering. Whether it’s a midi, A-line or button-front, we’re gushing over the long list of possible outfit choices to mix and match with a suede skirt. Be sure to keep one in your wardrobe and grab some inspiration from some of our favorite looks below.
1. Balance out the heaviness of the suede fabric with a basic white tee.
2. Suede doesn’t always have to be brown. Color and prints give character to your ensemble.
3. A denim jacket and suede skirt make the perfect combo for a casual day out.
4. Let the suede skirt be your outfit’s main attraction by wearing it with a black top and neutral accessories.
5. Look instantly boho chic in an off-shoulder top and strappy gladiator sandals.
6. Add texture and oomph to your look with fringe.
7. Don’t worry about looking tacky in matchy-matchy suede. It works elegantly well.