Thursday 3 November 2016

FAVORITE SUMMER SANDAL STYLES



Good morning, Everyone! I hope you week is going great! I am very excited to partner with Marc Fisher LTD yet again to talk a little bit about my favorite shoe trends coming in for SS16. Though there are certainly more than a few amazing shoe trends coming in for this Summer, one of my personal favorites is definitely the blocked heel trend. Why do I love the blocked heel so much? Well, aside from the fact that I have a soft spot for heels in general, I think a blocked heel is a great combination of beauty and function. Comfortable and stylish, to me, it's a perfect style to pair with your casual looks. 






Those of you who happen to love heels as much as I do, can probably agree that heels add much more than just aesthetic value to an outfit. In reality, they change proportions and help to elongate your silhouette. But as much as I love high heels, I feel that they always add a touch of dressiness to the look and some outfits just work better with a more casual option. You could of course opt to wear flats, but if you are a heels kinda girl like me, than a blocked heel is the answer. 
Take today's look for example. Though I certainly could have paired this suede mini and a slightly oversized lace-up blouse with a pair of high heels, going with something a bit more casual, like these Fawn gladiator sandals, gives this outfit a much more easy-going, nonchalant appeal. But because these sandals have a blocked heel, they add a bit of lift and help to elevate this look from super simple to polished and sophisticated. 
What about you guys, how do you feel about blocked heel trend?





No comments: