Sunday 4 February 2018

Colorful DIY Shoes Refashion

If you’ve been following me on social media – you might have figured out I have a bit of thing for shoes. And not really plain old shoes – but fun, unique and super cute shoes. Unfortunately my budget doesn’t always run to fun, unique and super cute shoes – so I have to make my own DIY shoes!
DIY-shoes-refashion-Crafts-Unleashed 
I especially love anything with a retro or oxford look to it – so this sweet DIY shoes refashion has a cute sketched oxford look to it.
They are all dressed up with darling chevron ribbon laces too! I think these would be really fun for a school or sporting event – they would be such an easy way to show a little spirit. They are so fast to make too!

DIY-shoes-refashion-Crafts-Unleashed-3 

 

Supplies needed to refashion your own DIY shoes:

Begin by drawing the little scalloped edging along the back seam of the shoe. Add little dots in the middle of the scallops.
DIY-shoes-refashion-Crafts-Unleashed-4 
Continue drawing around the side sections of the shoe.
DIY-shoes-refashion-Crafts-Unleashed-5 
Draw a line across the toe of your shoe and decorate it with the little scalloped edging. Fill in the toe of the shoe with the marker.
DIY-shoes-refashion-Crafts-Unleashed-6 
Add some little circle polkadots in the front section of the shoe and on the heel.
DIY-shoes-refashion-Crafts-Unleashed-7 
Finish off your shoe with a sweet ribbon lace! I love this chevron ribbon – but I think it would be so cute with a floral ribbon too!
DIY-shoes-refashion-Crafts-Unleashed-1 
Aren’t these DIY shoes so easy and cute?! They’d be a great party activity too!
DIY-shoes-refashion-Crafts-Unleashed-2 
I hope you give these fabric marker DIY shoes a try!

source

No comments: