One of fashion’s most iconic prints once worn by some of the world’s most famous women, Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Brigitte Bardot and Grace Kelly back in the day – Gingham is back on the radar this season (and no, we don’t mean just for your picnic table), sported by models on the runway and chic fashion-savvy women around the world. Show off the print and try out some of these tricks to add a bit more oomph to your outfit and wear Gingham the best way you can!
1. Give your outfit that extra edge by wearing Gingham with a leather jacket.
2. Use it as a wrap around or a cover-up.
3. Look well put-together without even trying with Gingham co-ords.
4. Wear it with denim on casual days out.
5. Pair your Gingham with anything white for instant elegance.
6. Gingham button-downs look great with flared or midi skirts too.
7. Make things interesting and wear it with a pop of color.
8. A sweater and a Gingham skirt make an outfit effortlessly chic.
9. Don’t be afraid to mix it with other prints like floral, houndstooth, or plaid.
10. Try Gingham with another kind of Gingham.
11. Pair your Gingham dress with matching leather ware.
12. What’s a picnic table print without the perfect sun hat?