8 Casual But Cool Ways To Wear Leopard Print This Season
A leopard printed anything can make a casual look go from mild to wild, but turn it around and you’ll find that casually styling the classic animal print can be just as fun. Playing with any print is tricky but trying to pair it with something as bold as leopard can get difficult especially if you’re trying to tone down its sex appeal. It’s not something you can wear with anything and it’s not your usual go-to piece for a day out, but it’s definitely something to explore. See 8 casual but cool ways to wear leopard this season.
1. Wear it with a baseball cap and a denim bag.
2. Take your leopard bag our with a white top and flared jeans.
3. Your rockstud heels would look perfect with a striped tee and a lace skirt.
4. Tone down the sexiness of a leopard skirt with a stylish sweater and black boots.
6. A leopard cover-up and ankle heels are two elements of a sultry look but throw on a muscle tee and loose, rolled-up jeans and you’re casually ready to go.
7. Another easy solution is to find a pair of statement leopard shoes without the heels. Keep it classy with neutral tones and a mini satchel bag.
8. A pair of metallic leopard pants worn with a white tee and blazer sets an office-appropriate look that can easily take you from a lunch date to an evening stroll.