Last year, one of the dashing trends that dominated the runway and street style scene was statement sleeves. And this year, we think they’re only about to get bigger. Whether it’s puffed, fringed, ruffled, or more exaggerated and unique, this has become an instant fashion obsession among our favorite set.
With its added dramatic flair incorporated in tops and dresses, it’s truly an attention-grabber. For more inspiration on how to wear this statement trend, check out these homegrown fashion girls who aren’t afraid to wear their fashion-hungry hearts on their sleeves.
1. Go for cold-shoulder sleeves and ripped jeans plus loafers for a daring, street style look.
Photo via @beamarinx
2. Ruffled sleeves, jumper dress, and sneakers are weekend-appropriate!
Photo via @tgosingtian
3. For an easy summery look, style your off-the-shouler top with denim shorts and your favorite sunnies.
Photo via @laureenmuy
4. If the situation calls for it, extra-long sleeves and wide-leg trousers make for a sophisticated vibe.
Photo via @lizzzuy
5. Embellished bell sleeves are made for holidays on the beach.