When it comes to fashion, Queen Bey is the real deal. Just like singing and dancing, no matter what she puts on, she always manages to look flawless. From awards shows to music videos, her bold, fierce, and dramatic performances are always at par with her fashion. Her off-duty looks are no different either. Her confidence, understanding of her body, and adventurous sense of style keeps her ahead of everyone in the sartorial department. So since Beyoncé is turning 34 tomorrow, what better way to praise the queen than to follow her footsteps? Follow these tips if you have any plans to dominate and run the (fashion) world.
1. Corporate wear doesn’t have to be boring.
2. Don’t be afraid to mix prints with prints, and more prints.
3. When in doubt, color block.
4. Monochrome dressing works too.
5. You can wear leopard print with another leopard print.
6. You can match your clothes to your accessories.