Wednesday 17 May 2017

DIY BEADED LACE BRACELET CUFFS

DIY BLack Lace Beaded Bracelet-feature-leopard
I actually really love this. I love it because it’s not only ridiculously easy to make, but it’s pretty, versatile, and you can wear it alone as a bracelet, as shown here, or poking out from sleeves of a sweater {if you make two}, or even layered over the cuffs of a silk blouse. I was hoping to get those photos included here as well, but my husband photographer is in LA today and I don’t have extra hands. But maybe I’ll wear them soon with an outfit so I can show you just how fun of an accessory they can be!

What You’ll Need…

DIY BLack Lace Beaded Bracelet

Steps…

DIY BLack Lace Beaded Bracelet-1
Place your applique around your wrist to determine how you want it to rest. I liked mine a bit jagged or asymmetrical, overlapping onto my hand a bit. This will also look pretty peeking out of a sweater.
Mark your determined size/fit with pins.
DIY BLack Lace Beaded Bracelet-2
Pin your frog closure in place, check to make sure it fits correctly on your wrist.
DIY BLack Lace Beaded Bracelet-3
Now simply hand-stitch it into place, hiding your thread as you sew.

And… Voila!

DIY BLack Lace Beaded Bracelet-leopard bag
DIY BLack Lace Beaded Bracelet-8
DIY BLack Lace Beaded Bracelet-4
DIY BLack Lace Beaded Bracelet-4 leopard bag


No comments: