If you follow Maxene Magalona on Instagram, then you know that a chic hand-carry is a must-have in all of her #OOTDs. Her bag collection is nothing short of lust-worthy and always gives her outfits that final magic touch.
From a Balenciaga classic to a Moschino statement piece, we ask the bagaholic to list 5 of her trusty totes and how each of them completes her looks. Check out her picks below:
Top 5 It-Bags According to Maxene Magalona
“I love how I can just throw everything I need into this bag and it won’t ever feel too heavy. I’ve had it for so many years now, and its quality is still very good. I even bring it with me to the beach! It’s totes amazing!”
Top 5 It-Bags According to Maxene Magalona
“I love this bag because it’s as quirky and colorful as my personality. Plus, it’s the perfect pop of color whenever I wear black and white outfits.”
Top 5 It-Bags According to Maxene Magalona
“This is my only black bag and I just got it last year after realizing that all my bags were brightly colored. I love it because it’s perfect for travelling! I love using bags that I can easily sling over my shoulder when I’m on vacation. It makes it easier for me to go around!”
Top 5 It-Bags According to Maxene Magalona
“This is another favorite of mine because I love how classy its color looks with my outfits. And because its color is neutral, I won’t ever have a hard time pairing it with my clothes. It was a gift from my boyfriend so I consider it very special.”
Top 5 It-Bags According to Maxene Magalona
“This one is my absolute favorite just because it was my dad’s last Christmas gift to me. Every time I use it, I remember how much he loved sharing his blessings with his loved ones. I miss him everyday.”