If you’re loving the crop of bottoms with loose silhouettes such as culottes and wide-legged trousers, you may want to consider their equally chic cousin, the bermuda shorts. With its fun length and androgynous vibe, you can easily transition from an off-duty outfit to a smart-looking ensemble.
And to keep you right on track, we’ve rounded up 5 tips on how you can wear this versatile piece below:
1. Match your solid-hued bermuda shorts with a minimalist top to attain that casual daytime look.
Photo via clochet
2. Printed bermudas can add an interesting flavor to your overall look. Style it with a white button-down or another patterned piece depending on the vibe you’re going for.
3. Sweaters, knits, and denim jackets fused with these shorts are perfect for the cozy weather without looking too stuffy.
Photo via bloglovin
Photo via whowhatwear.com
4. For those who are lucky enough to be allowed to wear shorts at work, this silhouette is spot-on. Try a tuxedo-inspired top or throw on a blazer for a powerful look.
Photo via harpersbazaar.com
Photo via womendresslos.com
5. And if you’re up for some model-off-duty vibe, settle your frayed bermuda with an easy crew neck top and an interesting jacket.